No one has ever been in an empty room. Think about that.
25 Junio 2018 15:50
1. Half of the world population has a lower than average intelligence.
2. You cannot change the volume of the voice in your head.
3. No one has ever been in an empty room.
4. Your eyes always see your nose; your brain simply ignores it.
5. If we eliminated all the empty space between the atoms of every living human being on the planet, all human matter would occupy the same volume as a lump of sugar.
6. Throughout your life, your hands never touch anything. Due to mutual repulsion of the electrons, there is always a space between your atoms and those of any person or object that you believe to have touched.
7. We live in the most peaceful period of human history.
8. You cannot fold a piece of paper in half more than 7 times.
9. Every person in the world has a completely unique and distinct smell.
10. Every atom in your body is billions of years old.
11. If you have two arms, you are above the average in number of arms.
12. The farther you look into space in relation to your current position, the farther you look into the past.
13. Cleaning is simply impossible: you only move dirt from one place to another.
14. The day that the oldest living person in the world was born, the Earth was populated by a completely different set of people.
15. Our behaviours are largely automatic, although it feels like we control them.